Have you always dreamed of working in a high-flying environment? Our job of IT Support Technician L2 is for you. You will join a young company where innovation is omnipresent.
Who we are?
Meanquest is an IT company on a human scale with several areas of expertise: infrastructure, support, cloud solutions and recruitment, but our job is above all to give meaning to our clients' IT and to the daily work of our teams.
We are located on 3 sites (Ecublens, Meyrin and Givisiez) and we regularly recruit people who want to take on responsibilities and work in a young and dynamic context.
An IT company like ours relies on the commitment and talent of its teams and we are aware of this. That's why we have created a pleasant working environment based on autonomy. We offer great career opportunities for people who want to make a commitment and move on.
Our company is growing and there are many career opportunities for people who understand the importance of good customer service.
To support our client's growth, we are looking for a:
IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN LEVEL 2
As a member of our Support and Expertise department, you will mainly work for one of our clients (located in Payerne), a company in extra growth, key player in an industry of excellence.
Your main tasks:
- You will take charge of incidents or requests related to users and their workstations
- You will provide level 2 infrastructure support
- You will ensure the implementation and monitoring of documentation
- You will be responsible for the technical follow-up of your client and will be present on a regular basis at their premises
- You will participate in the deployment of environments and the implementation of projects for your client, in collaboration with the Expertise team
- You will maintain regular contact with the IT department / the various entities of your client in order to ensure continuity of service
Occasional travel to Germany, Spain or France is expected. Possibility of remote working, maximum two days per week.
- CFC in computer science or equivalent,
- Concrete experience of at least 2 years in a similar position, ideally in an ESN
- Exceptional customer focus and excellent interpersonal skills
- Perfect command of English, both written and spoken.
Your technical skills:
- Exploitation of the Microsoft Windows 2016/2019 Server environment
- Exploitation of the Microsoft Windows 10/11 environment
- Administration of Active Directory, GPO, DNS and DHCP,
- Administration of network equipment (VLANs)
- Knowledge and real interest in security
- Rigor in the management of IT assets
More than your technical skills, we are looking for someone who is rigorous and efficient, who will quickly understand our client's needs in order to bring them concrete solutions. He or she will be able to guide and reassure them in order to support them in their growth.
But above all, you will need to have the desire to deliver premium quality customer service.
Why join us?
- A friendly and dynamic internal team within a human-sized company that offers opportunities for professional development
- You will work for a fast-growing company in a very attractive sector
- You will support our client in its development and take part in the company project
- A rise in competence on the infra side, where everything is to be built, in collaboration with the Expertise team
This position is open to both men and women.
Don't hesitate! Join us and apply online now! Only applications that meet all the required criteria will be considered.