2 022 673
Meanquest ( previously known as MTF Quadra) is a Swiss IT services company, specializing in IT infrastructure, security, managed services, cloud computing and staffing. More than 100 highly qualified employees put their responsiveness, professionalism and know-how to good use to provide innovative solutions that are perfectly adapted to our customers' requirements. Our branches in Ecublens (VD), Meyrin (GE) and Givisiez (FR) ensure a local presence and proximity to our customers.
As part of our activities, we are supporting one of our clients in the city of Biel/Bienne, an established international structure benefiting from continuous growth and a strengthening of its technological stack. As a Cybersecurity Engineer, you will join an experienced team and work closely with all departments of this major player in the watch industry
You are passionate about security issues and technological threats, and you will be keen to keep a foot in the technical side of things and to be at the heart of all project dynamics. Your background in the field of security gives you the necessary credibility to naturally impose yourself in your role and within multidisciplinary teams.
CYBER SECURITY ENGINEER
- Provide detection and response to security events and incidents.
- Contribute actively in the implementation of a continuous threat and incident monitoring program.
- Collaborate with external security service provider supporting Group in security incident detection and event triage.
- Provide cyber security incident response assistance to Group's companies.
- Be the guarantor of the security of the information system and tools for cyber incident analysis, detection & response.
- Contribute to improving methods and tools to evaluate the effectiveness of cyber defence and protection.
- Support technical cyber risk assessments in various operational environments (IT, digital and production), including but not limited to: threat modelling, architecture and design reviews, code reviews, vulnerability assessments, application security testing and penetration tests.
- Follow, assess and advise on new and emerging cyber threats.
- Experience of operating systems, networks, internet protocols, server-/client- technologies and databases.
- Practice of computer vulnerabilities, hacking methodologies and techniques, and other cyber threats.
- Good knowledge of widely recognized cyber security frameworks and standards (e.g. ISO, NIST, OWASP, etc.).
- Good knowledge of application-layer threats and countermeasures.
- Good understanding of concepts and tools to identify and protect information assets in large organizations.
- Good communications skills to effectively summarize and present findings
- Certifications are a plus (CEH, OSCP, SSCP, CISSP).
- 3-5 years of experience in a Security related position.
- Proficiency in French and English. Any other language is an asset.
English Speakers! CyberSecurity Engineer M/F Wanted! a well-established company based in Biel, Switzerland is looking for you! If you want to know more, do apply! EU / EFTA applicants are more than welcome.
Are you interested in this opportunity? So do not hesitate! Only applications meeting all the required criteria will be taken into consideration.