2 022 673
Meanquest is a Swiss IT services company, specializing in IT infrastructure, security, managed services, cloud computing and staffing. More than 100 highly qualified employees put their responsiveness, professionalism and know-how to good use to provide innovative solutions that are perfectly adapted to our customers' requirements. Our branches in Ecublens (VD), Meyrin (GE) and Givisiez (FR) ensure a local presence and proximity to our customers.
For one of our clients based in Biel, we are looking for a
Cyber Security Engineer
• Provide detection and response to security events and incidents.
• Contribute actively in the implementation of a continuous threat and incident monitoring program.
• Collaborate with external security service provider supporting the client in security incident detection and event triage.
• Provide cyber security incident response assistance.
• Contribute to improving methods and tools for cyber incident analysis, detection & response.
• Contribute to improving methods and tools to evaluate the effectiveness of cyber defense and protection.
• Support technical cyber risk assessments in various operational environments (IT, digital and production), including but not limited to: threat modelling, architecture and design reviews, code reviews, vulnerability assessments, application security testing and penetration tests.
• Follow, assess and advise on new and emerging cyber threat
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar or related position.
• Good knowledge of operating systems, networks, internet protocols, server-/client- technologies and databases.
• Good knowledge of computer vulnerabilities, hacking methodologies and techniques, and other cyber threats.
• Good knowledge of widely recognized cyber security frameworks and standards (e.g. ISO, NIST, OWASP, etc.).
• Good knowledge of application-layer threats and countermeasures.
• Good understanding of concepts and tools to identify and protect information assets in large organizations.
• Good communications skills to effectively summarize and present findings
• Certifications are a plus (CEH, OSCP, SSCP, CISSP).
• Proficiency in French and English. Any other language is an asset.
Are you interested in this opportunity? So do not hesitate! Only applications meeting all the required criteria will be taken into consideration.