2 022 107
Meanquest ( previously known as MTF Quadra) is a Swiss IT services company, specializing in IT infrastructure, security, managed services, cloud computing and staffing. More than 100 highly qualified employees put their responsiveness, professionalism and know-how to good use to provide innovative solutions that are perfectly adapted to our customers' requirements. Our branches in Ecublens (VD), Meyrin (GE) and Givisiez (FR) ensure a local presence and proximity to our customers.
For one of our clients, a well-known Swiss company in watch industry based in Biel and Lausanne, we are looking for a
SENIOR IT SECURITY ENGINEER
You will join the Infrastructure Security Team and work closely with our client's departments. As a Senior IT Security Engineer , you will be responsible for defining the methodology of the company's security devices, planning, implementing and maintaining the solutions put in place. And this, in a Web, automation and Cloud Security environment.
- Develop, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, network and information
- Analyze security systems and seek improvements on a continuous basis
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Design security architecture and develop detailed design
- Prepare and document standard operation procedures and protocols, collaborate closely with the IT Operations team
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure services
- Develop best practices and security standards for the organization
- Proven work experience as a Security Engineer / InfoSec Engineer
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, IPS, anti-virus, EDR, authentication systems, log management (SIEM), content filtering etc.
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and monitoring tools
- Stay up to date with the latest security technologies and trends
- Ability to prioritize projects
- Certification such as CCNP (R/S and/or Security), CISSP/CISM, Fortinet NSE7 and Palo Alto PCNE is desired - if not training will be provided
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced ambiguous environment, ability to work under pressure
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in security domains.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Team player and able to work autonomously.
- Able to deal with a complex environment.
- Being motivated in managing security projects.
- Proficiency in English is required (spoken and written), as well as strong knowledge in French and/or German
- Work experience in an international environment is an asset.
Are you interested in this opportunity? So do not hesitate! Only applications meeting all the required criteria will be taken into consideration.
English Speakers! Senior IT Security Engineer M/F Wanted! A well established company based in the Vaud Canton next to Lausanne, Switzerland is waiting for you! If you want to know more, do apply! Business French is not mandatory and German is a plus. EU / EFTA applicants are more than welcome.